In real world engagements, threats are seldom static objects. They often are moving and/or using cover/concealment to aid in their attack. Using a wide variety of barricades, walls, photographic threat and steel targets; students will learn how to use cover and concealment effectively, the mechanics of dynamic movement, engaging while moving, as well as considerations on how to engage threats that are doing the same.
• Effective use of cover and concealment
• Engaging while moving
• How to quickly get in & out of dynamic firing positions
• Techniques for effectively engaging from dynamic firing positions
• Single-handed shooting & weapon manipulation
• Discretionary Shooting (shoot/no-shoot scenarios with photographic threat targets with/without weapons)
• Hostage & Hold-up engagements
• 18 years of age (or accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
• Completion of Tactical Pistol 1 or Equivalent Course Strongly Recommended
• Semi-automatic pistol or revolver (Pistols available for rent)
• Solid pistol holster
• 3+ pistol magazines (or speed loaders)
• 2+ pistol magazine carrier(s) on your belt, plate carrier, chest rig, etc.
• 300+ pistol rounds