Utilizing your pistol in the real-world is very different than static target shooting or what we see on TV. This course exposes students to the real-world considerations of employing a pistol effectively with stress, time constraints, innocent parties in your line of fire, firing from different positions, and engaging while moving. All drills are from the holster and engaging photographic targets of real humans with weapons, with a focus on improving speed & accuracy.
• 18 years of age (or accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
• Semi-automatic pistol or revolver (Pistols available for rent)
• Solid pistol holster
• 2+ pistol magazines (or speed loaders)
• 1+ pistol magazine carrier(s) on your belt, plate carrier, chest rig, etc.
• 200+ pistol rounds
• Eye & hearing protection (Free loaners available)