Expanding on the dynamic movement and use of cover/concealment from Carbine 2, this course incorporates those elements into operating your carbine in close quarters and around other personnel. Understanding that walls, doorways, hallways, etc. all present unique limitations, especially with a rifle, students will practice clearing and defending structures, operating in & around vehicles, and coordinate movements in pairs & teams.
• Completion of Carbine 2 or Equivalent Course/Experience (Email us for an exemption)
• 18 years of age (or accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
• Semi-automatic, magazine-fed rifle (AR-15s with optics available for rent)
• 3+ rifle magazines
• 2+ rifle magazine carrier(s) on your belt, plate carrier, chest rig, etc.
• 300+ rifle rounds
• Semi-automatic, magazine-fed pistol (Pistols available for rent)
• Solid pistol holster
• 2+ pistol magazines
• 1+ pistol magazine carrier(s) on your belt, plate carrier, chest rig, etc.
• 100+ pistol rounds