In real world engagements, threats are seldom static objects. They often are moving and/or using cover/concealment to aid in their attack. Using a wide variety of barricades, walls, photographic threat and steel targets; students will learn how to use cover and concealment effectively, the mechanics of dynamic movement, engaging while moving, as well as considerations on how to engage threats that are doing the same.
• Effective use of cover and concealment
• Engaging while moving
• How to quickly get in & out of dynamic firing positions
• Techniques for effectively engaging from dynamic firing positions
• Engaging from non-dominant side
• Transitioning to pistol
• Discretionary shooting (shoot/no-shoot scenarios with photo threat targets with/without weapons)
• Hostage/Hold-up engagements
• 18 years of age (or accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
• Completion of Carbine 1 or Equivalent Course Strongly Recommended
• Semi-automatic, magazine-fed rifle (AR-15s with Eotechs available for rent)
• 3+ rifle magazines
• 2+ rifle magazine carrier(s) on your belt, plate carrier, chest rig, etc.
• 300+ rifle rounds
• Semi-automatic, magazine-fed pistol (Pistols available for rent)
• Solid pistol holster
• 2+ pistol magazines
• 1+ pistol magazine carrier(s) on your belt, plate carrier, chest rig, etc.
• 100+ pistol rounds